Membership of the Temple Lodge Club – annual membership £2, payable with the deposit or upon arrival – opens the door for visitors to London seeking Bed and Breakfast accommodation to sharing in the facilities the house has to offer.
Membership of the Temple Lodge club comes with special privileges and offers:
5% discount on all Weleda cosmetic products
5% discount on all Floris books available in Temple Lodge
15% discount on meals at the Gate Restaurant (this does not include drinks, parties bigger than 6 people, or on a Friday and Saturday evening.)
Tea, coffee and espresso available all day.
Breakfast is served in the Dining Room looking out over the garden. It is a hearty affair with a selection of cereals, fruit, yogurt, eggs, cheeses and four different varieties of bread. Ingredients are organically sourced where possible and vegan and special diets can be catered for if requested in advance. A library provides a space for relaxation or quiet reading. All the rooms are well appointed and comfortably furnished with a desk, easy chair, built in wardrobe and a luggage stand. The three double rooms are deluxe rooms.
The tariff from 18TH October 2016 includes vat and is as follows (all prices include breakfast and are per room):
- Single room £68 per night
- Single room with shower £73 per night
- Shared room (single bed and companion folding bed) £81 per night
- Shared room with shower £85 per night
- Twin room £93 per night
- Double room £77 per night
- Deluxe Double room with private bathroom £108 per night (single occupation £79 per night)
- Deluxe Double room with shower £108 per night (single occupation £79per night)
- Deluxe Double en-suite room £121 per night (single occupation £91 per night)
- Bathrooms and a shower-room are located on the corridor.
All rooms have
- a wash-basin with hot and cold water
- a hair dryer
- complementary tea and coffee
- a selection of confectionery, juices and water for sale
- a selection of bedtime reading
- Wi-fi access for a small fee
- We use only natural, Eco-friendly and organic soaps and other products
- Our linen is 100% natural cottons, wool and linen
- Duvets are 100% feather and down
Make a Reservation
To make a reservation please contact us via telephone: 0044(0)20 8748 8388
or CLICK HERE to get in touch otherwise.
To secure your reservation the first night’s rent is required in advance.
If you need to cancel for any reason please give us at least 24 hours notice, otherwise we will not be able to make a refund.
We accept the following methods of payments:
- VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, SOLO
- The remaining balance can also be paid in cash.
If you telephone us please have your card details ready for telephone bookings Or if you send us an enquiry, please indicate your telephone number including country and area code. We will then call you back within 24 hours to reserve your space.
Stay with Children
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 12 years old.
This policy is only in place as the rooms in our historically listed building are acoustically sensitive to any noise.
During the week (Monday to Friday) the house is open for check-in from 2 until 9 pm. We find it difficult to accommodate arrivals later than this. It is possible to leave luggage and take a key in the morning.
On Saturday and Sunday luggage can be left and keys taken before 12 pm. Evening check-in times are between 5 and 9 pm.
By 10.30 am
We are happy to keep your luggage on the day of departure after you have checked out.
- Located in the heart of Hammersmith.
- Nearest underground station – Hammersmith
- Following underground lines serve Hammersmith station.
- Piccadilly Line(direct connection to all Heathrow Airport terminals)
- Hammersmith and City Line
- District Line
To View Map and Directions CLICK HERE
To View Gallery CLICK HERE
We look forward to welcoming you. A warm reception awaits you at Temple Lodge.